Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Resident Evil 4 Speedrun New Game Wii 5-2 (1:46:17)

This segment took me a while because I was getting hit SO much in the second area. That mace guy would hit me 90% of the time :( Or the archer would sidestep and get in my way to slow me down. The start is easy and I got past this annoying area ok this time. Plus Ashley got hit which can help. The iron maiden part is easy. Throwing the flash is simple. Just wait 1/4 of a second then throw up high to give him more time to walk forward more. The next part was frustrating because the taser guy would be too close to the left wall and we would rub against him for about 3 seconds. The actual wrecking ball room is pretty easy but not guaranteed. I let the cutscene go on to freeze the enemies but allow the ball to do its job. That means I only need 2 flashes to get through.I do a funny little glitch in the next part. When Ashley crawls under the shutter to push the switch usually I tell me to follow me after the shutter rises. This time I tell her to follow me as soon as it lets me then she runs through the shutter :) The ride is pretty boring at the start. I needed 1 money pickup so thats why I grabbed that one near the start of the ride then ignored the rest later. The part with the ditman is scary but if you run around the right of the axe guy then its very unlikely to get hit. I get back to the bulldozer without a problem. The next part can go bad if multiple plagas turn up. I managed to find only 1 and he didn't last very long did he :P The actual truck at the end was a ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syK0h8-v8I0&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment