Saturday, June 5, 2010

Twelve keys to success for any entrepreneur

nineteen, I had this crazy idea of sitting at my desk, enterprise culture, if I went to work this hard for her, I know that the hard work for me. I thought to myself: "Julie, how can you even believe this - you need to check your rocker to be leaving the reliability of a paycheck and benefits." But it was like a thunderbolt from heaven - a thought that maintaining this intense young woman in lush age of 28 years, grabbed him and never let go. They say that this isThe first ascent was a contractor.

From then until now, I feel the duty of every woman reading this words to share, that if I had the chance would do it all again, to change anything. It 'was the right decision for me, about my years with wisdom and honesty, without regrets. However, there was no way easy. In fact, there was no road at all in my chosen field of estate liquidation. So I found myself in a moment before crossing I also took myStep one: I did towards the abyss, what I do and for others a way to follow a day? Or should I turn around and stay in a job, I do not mind me with a fixed salary? As it turned out, I discovered I'm just bulldozed and paved my way to success. The really good news is that if I can do it, so can you.

One of the first lessons you learn as an entrepreneur is that, despite a variety of resources for youultimately, you are alone. This may be a feeling of isolation, you quickly learn what you did. It takes a lot of strength and endurance to achieve your dream, not to mention the patience and support of your loved ones. More than that, it takes tenacity of spirit, a positive attitude if you want to break down and cry (and yes, I feel that will happen), and the ability to stand up when we were just thrown to the ground.

Even as a parent when my daughter was running and they have learnedstumbled and fell, I would encourage to get up again immediately to its right, the brush itself, and continue their next adventure. So even the unpredictable life of an entrepreneur. Get right back and no matter what, to make further progress. Over the years there have been many times I jumped in connection with the hamster on the wheel with a lot of energy have been somewhere but never really finished. Looking back, I was actually going somewhere, but there are times when we are kept in a sort ofHolding the first model - how to reach a plateau, as you lose weight - very frustrating, but part of our development staff.

There are many different reasons why people dare to become entrepreneurs. Some have received a strong inclination - perhaps they have an invention in his soul, or offer services to bring relief to consumers. Others feel better build their business, others live with satisfaction that they receive on the road to success.For me it was everything.

What I would not have given time, we have the experience and valuable knowledge I have today! Here, in short, I share with you the most important lesson I learned in building a successful company:

You can not always tell anyone that you do not. You can find and Sun People who say things like that otherwise can be a bit 'jealous of entrepreneurship, or even to live with regret. It 'alsopossible that they simply do not understand.

If not try you'll always wonder what could have. "" Do not live with regret and guilt, trying your best. Regret will catch up with you if you have an older woman, as I have many times in my older customers, who see in common is that with me. Nothing bad can ever come of the experiment. The human mind can be stretched to have a sense of satisfaction.

If six different intersections in your life as an entrepreneur afteralways with your instincts are good. Interestingly, we often let your head get in the way of what our gut knows. My stomach was never lied to me. Tune in to listen carefully and keep moving. It locks in decision making. If the first decision did not work, try a different approach. Did you know that Thomas Edison had more than 10,000 experiments on the light bulb? Thank God you stopped!

Stay the course. So you've stumbled and did not have what you plannedWorking conditions. Take surveys from business confidence. Ask questions and find out what it takes to reach the next level. Maybe you need a different image of society, or you are not marketing to the appropriate people. Questions to ask and ask again for answers.

Understand what in particular makes you different and better than the competition. What is your company better than the competition? Take advantage of these differences and now have a newMarketing campaign - a new approach to beat on which you can reach, whether by e-mail, flyers, putting in marketing packages, etc.

The best advertisement is a satisfied customer in the world. No amount of high dollar advertising is almost as good as the people you like your work. The part that most business owners forget to ask customers to tell you. You must be a shameless self-promoter, but not so nice, and always with a smile.Branching from marketing to large groups, corporate events, social organizations, faith based organizations, etc. Find a way to get into large groups of people at once. Think smart!

Identify what you sell. It sounds crazy, but most people do not realize they are selling are not gadgets or services. I am a professional specializing in real estate to personal property. Should I sell only people order? No, the sale of a solution - other solutions. Asolution of humanity. to solve your problems, take the pain, and I can almost guarantee a successful joint venture. And 'this!

Follow with passion and tenacity. My accountant told me many years ago that the real reason why no entrepreneur is not for lack of good ideas. There are many brilliant, ambitious and creative entrepreneurs-be out there. I'm just not for one of two reasons: for economic reasons or who never go for it withall they have. The follow-through is weak and the company never had a chance to start, because people are easily frustrated. He predicted I would, because I had to perseverance and passion.

Be the best at what you do. Do not let yourself, your ideas and your company from others who do the same thing swallowed. We must do better than the cream always rises upwards.

Always look forward and not look back a.Notice how some people live in the past and seem to be stuck there? It 'ok to visit the past and learn from them what went wrong, but then turns positive so that it works to your advantage.

For every problem you encounter, there is a solution.

mmer be a kind, gentle and compassionate. Kindness is noted, because so few people actually practice.

Let this guide to bring happiness and success in your life asmine.

© 2010 The Estate Lady ®

No comments:

Post a Comment