Friday, February 18, 2011

Resident Evil 4, No Merchant / No Damage run PT 32

Hello ... ='(... I'm so sad ... I accidentally deleted the original video for this part = 'go (. The part between the bulldozers and wrecking ball is always room =' lost (sniff. .. sniff .. . Anyway, I started at the typewriter, before driving the bulldozers, and here I show you how to do the previous part. NOTE: 12:18 I still attracts much Regenerador to show how to use them involved in this part of the 12:28 to this. the body is both active 0:30 Regenerador for speed. Ashley leave here so no need to openthe door. 00:34 00:40 The use of video original key, I have a flash grenade here, but I do not want to use another. Lure BOTH Regenerador in long recovery attacks. Do this with the left side (Ashley keeps to the left of Leon so it is best to take this page for additional protection = P) 00:47 OK, the shutter is already open. If you come here, then send both Ashley and attract Regenerador be slowed. -------------------------------------- RIDE BULLDOZERXD played very bad, I had to improvise ... 01:35 ... 01:50 shot in the legs. Remember that this part of the soldier Ganados are weaker than normal. 02:06 recalled the elevator in chapter 4-4? The same strategy is useful here with the lens down with the rifle. 02:40, you need only seven balls for truck, every time. I wasted a bullet in this experiment = '(03:53 Sometimes there are these ganado "active" are easy to manage in any case, P = 4.19: O XD LOL .. (anyway, that's what I hate most in PC...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okYAOIJNjmg&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment